The man who made the muppets says they're not gay of course. It's the
"of course" that does it. They don't need
to be defined but they're not gay "of course" because
"of course" an otherness is bad news for the franchise rights
so they've had their moment in the gay sun and now
it's back to lives of quiet desperation as someone who
may or may not have been gay said not
that it matters "of course" as he was generally
too far from anyone else to find out though "of
course" such definitions are unnecessary unless
"of course" the wrong answer is arrived at by everyone
trying to calibrate which "of course" is the
correctly loaded one. Not that this matters to
those muppets who are "of course" constructions
of foam and wire, but I suppose there'll be someone
along in a minute to make some tedious point
about "hey, aren't we all?" to which I'll be forced to reply
well, no, and then there'll be
the inevitable pile-on Twitter and I'll never
get the bloody laundry done
"of course" that does it. They don't need
to be defined but they're not gay "of course" because
"of course" an otherness is bad news for the franchise rights
so they've had their moment in the gay sun and now
it's back to lives of quiet desperation as someone who
may or may not have been gay said not
that it matters "of course" as he was generally
too far from anyone else to find out though "of
course" such definitions are unnecessary unless
"of course" the wrong answer is arrived at by everyone
trying to calibrate which "of course" is the
correctly loaded one. Not that this matters to
those muppets who are "of course" constructions
of foam and wire, but I suppose there'll be someone
along in a minute to make some tedious point
about "hey, aren't we all?" to which I'll be forced to reply
well, no, and then there'll be
the inevitable pile-on Twitter and I'll never
get the bloody laundry done
Comments
Post a Comment