I was reading condemnation of the Archbishop of Canterbury, a subject about which, to be perfectly frank, I cared little.
I was reading about Bert and Ernie from the Muppets being a gay couple, a subject about which, again, I cared little.
I mean, beyond it annoying a few people who, ironically, I'd probably refer to as Muppets.
But once we get past that, what a Muppet does with another Muppet in the privacy of their own home is entirely up to them.
The criticism of the Archbishop of Canterbury came from a television presenter who I vaguely recalled as irritating. He'd been caught up in some form of fraud from a major bank.
I felt sorry for him in an abstract sort of sense. But there's only so much pity to go round, and there seemed more deserving cases out there.
These, however, were the news items which seemed to be top of the agenda for the day. It's kind of odd what people find interesting.
The weather forecast was incorrect, by the by. It's going to be a long day.
I was reading about Bert and Ernie from the Muppets being a gay couple, a subject about which, again, I cared little.
I mean, beyond it annoying a few people who, ironically, I'd probably refer to as Muppets.
But once we get past that, what a Muppet does with another Muppet in the privacy of their own home is entirely up to them.
The criticism of the Archbishop of Canterbury came from a television presenter who I vaguely recalled as irritating. He'd been caught up in some form of fraud from a major bank.
I felt sorry for him in an abstract sort of sense. But there's only so much pity to go round, and there seemed more deserving cases out there.
These, however, were the news items which seemed to be top of the agenda for the day. It's kind of odd what people find interesting.
The weather forecast was incorrect, by the by. It's going to be a long day.
Comments
Post a Comment