He had been waiting for the return of the Cold War for years, she said. Perestroika had left him cold. Glasnost had elicited derisory snorts, and he'd chosen to ignore the collapse of Communist Party by briefly displaying an avid interest in learning to play the banjo.
Which went on too long.
But as it turned out, she said, the West's simplistic reliance on the free market economy, failing to take into account the wounded pride of the post-Soviet body politic, had created a vacuum into which any bare chested dickhead can think he's Rocky fucking Balboa. And not gay.
Perkiest I've seen him in years, she said. I mean yes, he wants the total collapse of the bourgeois state, but it gets him out of the house, and frankly, I've too much on.
Which went on too long.
But as it turned out, she said, the West's simplistic reliance on the free market economy, failing to take into account the wounded pride of the post-Soviet body politic, had created a vacuum into which any bare chested dickhead can think he's Rocky fucking Balboa. And not gay.
Perkiest I've seen him in years, she said. I mean yes, he wants the total collapse of the bourgeois state, but it gets him out of the house, and frankly, I've too much on.
Comments
Post a Comment