I meant what I said when
what I said was what I said
when I said it but
what I said shouldn't
be taken to read
that I meant that what I said
when I said it was
what I meant as
what I said was
what I said when I said it and
now I'm saying that what
I said when I said
what I said was not
what I meant when
I said what I said as what I said
when I said what I said
I said because I needed to
at the time
And so now I'm saying that
what I said when
I said what I said was not
what I meant when I said
what I said but what
I say now is
what I felt when I said
what I said and
what I said and
that in a very real sense
is what I meant to say
when I said what I said
though what I said when
I said what I said
was quite useful
at the time
that I
said
it
Comments
Post a Comment