Generalised commotion
a scramble for pens
a phenomenon no for real
it's in our laps
well the sky
"the sky our lap"
that's a good one
write that down
it's like a bat signal
for dreadful poems
let's check in on one
"A red sun gifted by Ophelia"
that's one of the lines, I
imagine all over the country
poets diving for a metaphor
unseasonable winds, too, that
helps, uh, um, weird weather
looks a bit like an apolcalypse?
Oh, I don't know
something about brexit?
a scramble for pens
a phenomenon no for real
it's in our laps
well the sky
"the sky our lap"
that's a good one
write that down
it's like a bat signal
for dreadful poems
let's check in on one
"A red sun gifted by Ophelia"
that's one of the lines, I
imagine all over the country
poets diving for a metaphor
unseasonable winds, too, that
helps, uh, um, weird weather
looks a bit like an apolcalypse?
Oh, I don't know
something about brexit?
Comments
Post a Comment