I've learned again
(symbols you'd think we'd be
done with learning about
the coalescing about them
about knowing what happens)
I've learned again
(partly about anger and
it's way of taking and yes
how to not fear words we
should have learned this)
I've learned again
(about how to dress your rage and
the pantomime intensity of hate
the tailoring of your own
destruction, diminution)
I've learned again
(and re-read Celan from necessity
to try to save myself
from my learning, we've been here
before, it's a sense-memory)
I've learned again
I'm learning again
Learn again
(symbols you'd think we'd be
done with learning about
the coalescing about them
about knowing what happens)
I've learned again
(partly about anger and
it's way of taking and yes
how to not fear words we
should have learned this)
I've learned again
(about how to dress your rage and
the pantomime intensity of hate
the tailoring of your own
destruction, diminution)
I've learned again
(and re-read Celan from necessity
to try to save myself
from my learning, we've been here
before, it's a sense-memory)
I've learned again
I'm learning again
Learn again
Comments
Post a Comment