So, you've used force
now now, calm down
I'm sure it was
necessary but just
for the record we
need to ask a
few questions for
example when you
got out of bed
this morning
was it willingly?
it was a nice morning
after all, best to be out
or did you need
another couple of hours?
how would you descirbe
your state of mind
I know things
have been difficult
lately silence
over takeaway
the usual airless
tightness when
her key turns
and the subject
of your force
was he familiar? I
know you've had
your suspicions about her
colleague, Dean
is it? how would
you describe the
degree used? A friendly
cuff? a shove and
stumble? did you
kick his fucking
head in? you said
you would last
week at the Frankie and
Benny's next to the cinema
you took her to see a film
how was it?
now now, calm down
I'm sure it was
necessary but just
for the record we
need to ask a
few questions for
example when you
got out of bed
this morning
was it willingly?
it was a nice morning
after all, best to be out
or did you need
another couple of hours?
how would you descirbe
your state of mind
I know things
have been difficult
lately silence
over takeaway
the usual airless
tightness when
her key turns
and the subject
of your force
was he familiar? I
know you've had
your suspicions about her
colleague, Dean
is it? how would
you describe the
degree used? A friendly
cuff? a shove and
stumble? did you
kick his fucking
head in? you said
you would last
week at the Frankie and
Benny's next to the cinema
you took her to see a film
how was it?
Comments
Post a Comment