The opening of inquests into seven of the victims heard a six-month-old baby was found dead in her mother's arms.
No toll this year
it's hard to be
sure in total as
really the sum of
their existences
wasn't enough to
stop questions about
who's paying the
service charge
we are of course
sorry but you have
to think about
the economy
as a whole and
if we have
refugees within a
state then I'm
sorry but I'm sure
you understand
I look forward
of course to
meeting with concerned
parties and ensuring
that things are
ensured and must
stress that
we have no higher
priority than this
I enclose this voucher
it's two for one
at legoland
you may need cheering up
No toll this year
it's hard to be
sure in total as
really the sum of
their existences
wasn't enough to
stop questions about
who's paying the
service charge
we are of course
sorry but you have
to think about
the economy
as a whole and
if we have
refugees within a
state then I'm
sorry but I'm sure
you understand
I look forward
of course to
meeting with concerned
parties and ensuring
that things are
ensured and must
stress that
we have no higher
priority than this
I enclose this voucher
it's two for one
at legoland
you may need cheering up
Comments
Post a Comment